We have a range of glass splashbacks ideal for your kitchen
If you’re looking to update your kitchen, glass splashbacks are an ideal way to add style and colour whilst reflecting light in your kitchen. Bespoke glass splashbacks are available in a range of colours and can be made to match your wall or floor colour scheme or even the colour of your favourite kitchen appliances.
Glass Splashbacks are an alternative to tiles, granite, paint and laminates and have quickly become a preferred finish to most kitchens, bathrooms and living spaces. We can provide either single glass splashbacks or clad your entire kitchen carefully shaping the glass splashbacks around sockets and features. Glass splashbacks can include cut outs as required for example for electrical sockets, switches and cooker hoods.
All our glass splash backs are manufactured from 6mm toughened glass.
No porous tile grout lines means no opportunity for germs to start breeding. Glass is very hygienic andeasy to clean!
· 6mm toughened glass
· Bonding done by neutral cure adhesive (available from us)
· The paint coating is moisture resistant
· Infinite Colour Choice
· Colour Matching
· Heat resistant to up to 400 degrees Celsius
· Polished edges
· Expansive reflective quality adding another dimension
· Hygienic and easy to clean
· Available in RAL, BS4800, Dulux, F&B or any other colour
· Lead time 10 working days
· Complies to the current British Standard BS EN 12150
Visit the Trade Centre to see a range of colour and pattern designs and discuss your options.
Use our glass pricing calculator to get a price on standard glass sizes.